Thursday, March 19, 2015

Yesenia's India Adventure



Today is day 10 in India. I can't believe how fast this trip is coming to an end. I have learned so much during these days which is knowledge I will take back home with me. Yesterday the group visited some villages where the people had the most genuine smiles and were so friendly.  Although they didn't have much they were so happy and such humble people in which I am so grateful to experience. Coming on this trip I really had no idea what to expect but I realized that we have more in common related to the social issues going on. The students are so passionate in creating change for their communities which radiates in each and every one of them. Being able to be part of their culture for these past days has left me with an amazing experience. I would definitely consider coming back to volunteer at some of the schools someday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment