Friday, March 20, 2015

Sabrina's thoughts



How can I summarize my experience and the things I've learned? Although our stay here is short, the amount of information I have been recieving has been tremendous. I have really enjoyed my time here and I have learned a lot. The connections we have had with others has been the most impactful for me. When I came to India, I did not know what to expect, but I expected differences. There are many differences between our culture and theirs. I have learned that these differences are okay. We don't have to be the same to connect with one another and coexist. At the same time, we have many similarities, especially in regards to certain human experiences. My time here has been valuable. Spending time in this culture has taught me more than I could have ever learned from books, lectures, or videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment