Saturday, March 21, 2015

It has come to an end...yet a new beginning.



Reality is starting to set in; time to go home. We are starting to pack everything and do some last minute shopping before we leave this astonishing country. During my time here I've come to realize that Americans and Indians encounter similar social issues. That in deed we are very similar to one another and can work well with one another. It was nice to be able to address difficult issues openly and have inputs from various individuals. Before this, I came with notions of what to anticipate but this experience has bypassed my expectations.  I've never been received with such hospitality, not in just one place but in every place that we visited; I love that.  Overall this has been such an eye-opening, life changing, educational experience. I would love to come back. I really enjoyed the people, food, culture, learning about the traditions, and humility in this country. India I hope to see you again very soon. Special thanks to Avila University along with Global Studies that allow students to have the opportunity to abroad.  Thanks to them I will return back to my country with a better understanding of another culture, issues occurring across the world, and a glimpse of what the world is like outside my comfort zone. One can say that I will go back with a different perspective of the world with the intention of enlightenling other individuals. Utilizing this experience not only in my career but in my day to day life in America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment